We are happy to announce the results for IWSC 2021.
Our Gold medal wines are:
- Estate Argyros Cuvee Monsignori 2018 – 95 points
- Estate ArgyrosVinsanto First Release 2013 – 95 points
- Estate ArgyrosVinsantoLate Release 2001 – 95 points
IWSC 2021 – Highlights
- 60 judges: 23% Masters of Wine, 13% Master Sommeliers and 100% leading wine experts from every sector of the drinks trade, including buyers, importers and distributors.
- Wines entered from 39 different countries comprising of 329 different grape varieties.
- 3,400 medals were awarded from bronze, silver to the coveted gold.
- 148 gold medals were awarded to superb wines with great personality, character and complexity, from 19 different countries.
The Wine Judging Committee will be re-tasting each gold-winning wine to select the best across a range of categories. The trophy-winners will be revealed on 25 October 2021